Saturday 24 December 2011

Wishing You A Beautiful Christmas!....

I want to wish everyone  a lovely Christmas from our house to yours!
I hope you find laughter, rest, and peace in your heart.
I especially want to thank all of my readers...You are ALL so special to me and I want to thank you for your time and attention and comments.
They mean the world to me and they make blogging a fun and rewarding hobby!
***
These are my 2 sweeties in our Christmas Card photo this year.
They started Christmas vacation from school yesterday.
I am so happy to have them home every day!
This afternoon we are going as a family to see this movie:
Then we are coming home to enjoy this simple, but delicious meal:
And just because I am a simple, country girl at heart....I {heart} this photo:

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from