Monday 19 March 2012

A Spring Vignette...

Happy Monday!
I hope your weekend was as enjoyable as mine.
I spent some more time frou-frouing the house for Spring.
Along with creating this little vignette in the mudroom, I also vacuumed up about 5 pounds of sand that got tracked in.
{Sigh.}
But at least the dirty, sandy room looks pretty if you don't look at the floor, right?
I happened to stumble across the fabulous burlap "Spring" sign while I was trolling around HomeSense a while ago. And the best part? It was only $7.99...I couldn't create it for that price!
It's calling for 5 cm of snow here today. Boo!
I am off to make some tortellini soup and Maritime brown bread for tonight's dinner.
And vacum more sand!
Wishing you a wonderful day!

{Thank you so much to Jen at Taterotos & Jello for featuring this post here.}
{Thank you so much to Aimee at It's Overflowing for featuring this post here.}

This post is linked to these great parties:






Today's Creative Blog
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special






UndertheTableandDreaming Positively Splendid Design DazzleIt's OVerflowing


{nifty button}The 36th AVENUESomewhat SimpleThe Lettered Cottage


Tip Junkie handmade projects Home Stories A2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from