Friday 30 March 2012

An Easter Table....

On Sunday, our family will sit down and share our Easter dinner together as half my family will be away on Easter weekend.
I was tasked today with creating a fresh tablescape for our dinner.
The inspiration for the colour scheme came from the turqouise and green napkins I found at Superstore.
I just love those colours together...so fun & fresh.
So I pulled out a few turqouise and green things so everyone could party together.
I used some small custard cups to stand in as little 'nests' and added some paper grass and sparkly eggs.
 Then I filled some white serving bowls with eggs in the right colours.
 Yellow tulips and green apples complete the table...simple and colourful.
We are having a turkey for our Easter dinner because I just cooked a brown-surgar glazed ham for Sunday dinner last weekend.
I have everything ready except for the dessert....I am having such a hard time trying to decide what to make.
Any suggestions?
What are you making for Easter dinner dessert?
Happy Weekend!
xo

{Thank you so much to Jenn at Tatertots and Jello for featuring this post here.}
{Thank you so much to Stephanie Lynn from Under The Table & Dreaming for featuring this post here.}
{Thank you so much to Six Sisters Stuff for featuring this post here.}



This post has been linked to these great parties:

Design Dazzle
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special




The 36th AVENUE


Home Stories A2ZTip Junkie handmade projects
It's OVerflowingUndertheTableandDreaming
Today's Creative BlogPositively SplendidI Heart Nap Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from