Thursday 24 May 2012

Father's Day Project: Midnight Snack Attack Pack...

Are you ready?
Today is the day we are putingt the condiments we have been busy making this week to good use!
On Monday, we made Ocktoberfest Beer Mustard.
Tuesday's project was Caramelized Onions.
Wednesday was about making easy 5 second Spicy Ketchup.
And today...we add the 'meat' of the project...literally!
For packaging, I decided to use a plain cake box{any box will do} from the local bakery, lined with polka dot paper for the 3 condiments and....
Hamburger Sliders and Mini-Sausages!
These small-size versions of bbq classics are perfect for the midnight snack attack!
Already cooked, they can be heated easily in the microwave and then all sassed up with homemade Ocktoberfest Beer Mustard, Caramlized Onions and Spicy Ketchup!
{If you don't have time to make condiments...don't worry, just add store bought ones instead!}
The sliders and the mini sausages are held in simple white cupcake liners here, but
I would suggest cooking the sliders and sausages a day or two before giving the gift, and wrapping them individually in sarah wrap.
That way they won't dry out..and Daddio can heat up his special snack when hunger strikes!
And I don't know about your house...but my husband is often prowling around the fridge at night looking for a snack...and so I thought this "Midnight Snack Attack Pack" would be an awesome surprise for him!
The 'Midnight Snack Attack Pack' is  tied up with some jute string and decorated with a cute label  which came from Martha Stewart and can be found here.
And here we are...a great package of fun food for Dad!
I loved making this package for my husband because it contains everything that he loves!
And I hope it says, "I love you honey" {but I won't kiss you yet because your breath is much too "spicy" for me!}.

How about you? Are you making anything special for Father's Day?





This post is linked to these terrific parties:










Beauty and Bedlamhandmade projects
BWS tips buttonThe 36th AVENUE


Lil\'LunaFunky Junk's Sat Nite Special



Somewhat Simple



Today's Creative BlogHome Stories A2Z


UndertheTableandDreaming 


I Heart Nap TimePositively SplendidIt's OVerflowing






Whipperberry


TidyMomThe 36th AVENUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from