Wednesday 9 May 2012

Strawberry Lemonade Mix...

Out of the 3 Summer drink mixes I shared this week, this one by far is the easiest...so easy I feel totally silly sharing it, but it's all about the pretty packaging anyway, isn't it? {wink}

The recipe is {I feel like the Baldwin Sisters from 'The Waltons' whenever I say 'the recipe'. Does anyone else remember those dear sisters talking about 'the recipe'?} simply this:

3 cups of powdered lemonade mix
1 package of strawberry Kool Aid

Mix together. The powder will have a faint pinkish tinge.
Mix according to the package directions for the lemonade mix. The Kool Aid is simply adding the 'strawberry' flavour.
When mixing, I would also add some strawberry and lemon slices to the glass.

I packaged this mix like the other mixes in this 3 cup jar from the Dollarama.
I made the tags on the computer, embellished the jar with ribbon and the spoon.
The darling little strawberry chocolate I used{see picture above}for the top of the jar I found in a candy store.

And here are all the summer drink mixes together.
The recipe for Iced Tea Chatte Mix can be found here.
The recipe for Iced Cappuccino Mix can be found here.



Thank you so much for joining me for my little "Summer Drinks" series here on Echoes of Laughter!
Have you tried any of the mixes and what did you think?
Cheers!



This post has been linked to these parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from