Tuesday 19 June 2012

Summer Mantel...

I spent some time today creating a new tablescape for our living room.
It felt so good to get out some shells and starfish and play around.
 I just shopped the house for natural/white items and a few bursts of aqua and green.


 I found the 'ocean' piece last summer at Homesense and I pulled it out for the first time today.
 Do you know the reward of changing tablescapes every once in awhile?
It makes you feel happy when you pass by...just a small change can do that!
Have you been playing with any accessories/tablescapes lately?





This post is linked to these lovely parties:

Six Sisters' Stuff

Lil\'Luna

Tip Junkie handmade projects

Today's Creative BlogTidyMom



The DIY Dreamer

Skip To My Lou

UndertheTableandDreaming 


I Heart Nap TimeIt's OVerflowingFunky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


The 36th AVENUE


Somewhat Simple







My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia



The Lettered Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from