Tuesday 17 July 2012

A Spray Painted Project...

Hello Friends! I hope your week is going great so far!
We are enjoying cooler weather this week...so I have been able to get some home decor  projects crossed off my list...which feels so nice because I was just dying to try out some new spray paint colours and work some magic on a tray.
 You know how I love to prowl around Homesense to look & dream? {Do you have a store that you love to visit and dream in?}The clearance aisle never disappoints as I always seem to find something that is super budget-friendly...like this tray.

 And check out this price? That's a totally dreamy price, isn't it?
Except the rooster...not so dreamy for my home decor.
But it's nothing a little spray paint and time can't fix.
So I did a little eeny-meenic-minie-mo with the spray paint cans and was delighted with this summery, beachy blue.
And then I filled my new tray with candles, shells and other beachy things for a little vignette on the living room coffee table.
It was the best $4  fun ever!
Have you tackled a spray paint project lately?
What new treasure did you create for yourself?




No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from