Wednesday 26 September 2012

A Halloween Tea Party...

There is nothing I love better than having a few girlfriends over for tea.
It is such good fun to talk and laugh and share some food!
I love Fall, so I created this Halloween-themed tea party to celebrate Fall &  friendship.

Although it may not look it, I kept this tea party quite simple by buying the cookies and sandwiches form the grocery store.
I made the pumpkin spice scones with maple cinnamon frosting and pumpkin spice latte  dessert {but you could easily buy the scones and skip the extra dessert}
I know the trend these days is to have parties styled with food and treats lined up in rows on tables, but I still prefer the old-fashioned way of groupings on a table.
 This beautiful 3 tier stand is  filled with sandwiches, scones and cookies to double as a centerpiece.
{See yesterday's post on  how to create a beautiful tea stand here.}
 And some  mason jars are dressed up with pretty striped straws and baker's twine from Greenmuch.
{You can find them here and here.}
 And I made up littel take home treat bags of popcorn for guests to take home. The adorable treat bags also came from Greenmunch. {You can find them here.}
 And you can find the recipe for these delicious pumpkin spice scones here.
How about you?
Are you planning any little celebrations with friends to celebrate Fall?

{Thank you so much to Joy & Phillip at Greenmunch for providing me with their amazing party products for this post!}








Lil\'Luna


Chef In TrainingPositively SplendidI Heart Nap Time

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialI'm Lovin' It at TidyMom


Somewhat Simple


Fall Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from