Monday 17 September 2012

A Mantel for Fall...

Hello Monday! How nice to see you again!
The weather here is beautiful this week even as the leaves are turning colour.
I am working on creating touches of fall around the house still...sprinkling a little bit here and there.
I have to say that the 'mantel' is one of my favourite areas to decorate...even though it takes me a little while to 'play' with it until I get it just so.
This mantel started with the yellow sunflowers....with white and brown as the main colours and some orange added in.
I added in my grandmother's knitting basket filled with pine cones, along with some wool carders that belonged to my great grandparents and are over 100 years old.
I love the mix of old and new together.
I cannot wait to see all of the fall decorating that will be happening around blogland in the next few weeks.
We bloggers are such a crazy talented bunch!

The DIY Dreamer


Lil\'Luna

Chef In TrainingHome Stories A2ZToday's Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from