Monday 10 September 2012

Outdoor Decor for Fall...

I did a little outdoor decorating today...it was the perfect cold and rainy fall day to do it too!
I put together this vignette by the front door using some fall mums, a lantern, and some pumpkins, etc.
 We have Canadian Thanksgiving coming up in October, so it's a tad bit early for Halloween decorations in our neck of the woods.
I guess I'm really for fall now.
I wasn't quite ready to give up summer, but the weather is nudging me gently in that direction.
How about you? Are you transitioning into a new season yet?



Chef In TrainingHome Stories A2ZToday's Creative Blog

Skip To My LouUndertheTableandDreaming The Girl Creative


It's Overflowing

Positively SplendidI Heart Nap Time

TidyMomThe 36th AVENUE


Somewhat SimpleThe DIY Dreamer
Lil\'Luna


Today's Creative BlogChef In TrainingHome Stories A2Z





No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from