Sunday 30 December 2012

New Year's Eve Party Favors...

Today I have been working on more pretty party favors for our New Year's Eve dinner party tomorrow evening, while watching my own little marathon of Downton Abbey to get ready for Season 3 starting on January 6th. I made 2 party favors~New Year's Treat Bags and New Year's Straws.
 
These things were totally inspired by my New Year's Ideas Pinterest Board and one of my very favourite blogs, Tatertots and Jello.  I have been reading and admiring this blog for years and I love all of the Jen's projects! I am happy to share the links so that you  may whip up your own as well!
 I took some festive paper straws  and added some darling flags for our drinks. I simply printed these flags onto white cardstock and cut them with a paper trimmer and scissors, gave them a swipe of adhesive on the back and pressed them  around the straws. You can find the flag template on this lovely blog here.
 
I also packaged up some Ferrero Rocher chocolates in lollipop bags and added this adorable bag topper from one of my very favourite blogs, Tatertots and Jello. This whole idea was completely inspired by Jen at Tatertots and Jello, and you can print your very own bag toppers and more by visiting her beautiful post on New Year's ideas here. I printed the bag toppers on white cardstock {they print 4 to a sheet}, cut them out and then stapled them to the lollipop bags filled with 2 chocolates. You could use any sweets treats you like!
Now our party will included pretty straws for drinks and a cute take home treat!
Be sure to visit my post on our New Year's Eve Party here.

And be sure to visit my New Year's Eve Ideas Board on Pinterest here.
 
And in case I don't get back here tomorrow, I wish you a wonderful New Year's Eve!
xo


This post is linked to these parties:
Aalderberry Hill, Under The Table & Dreaming, Craft-O-Maniac, Skip To My Lou, Someday Crafts, Gingersnap Crafts, Savy Southern Style, 36th Avenue, Six Sister's Stuff, Funky Junk Interiors,
Somewhat Simple,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from