Monday 31 December 2012

Top 10 Favorite Posts of 2012 & Thank You!

'Tis the season now for a roundup of what was popular on Echoes of Laughter in 2012. These posts are chosen by you...the reader! Some posts were a total surprise to me and others were not a surprise at all. Number one was a total surprise to me....and if you had asked me when I wrote it, I would have guessed it to be a total dud of a post. The Accutane post...another surprise to me! That's the thing about these roundup posts...when you look at your posts...there are still surprises! Here we go!
 
Top 10 Favorite Posts of Readers for 2012
  
1. How I Stopped Killing Plants & Learned To Grow Something.
I would never have guessed this post would be so popular. I am sooo not a gardener!
2. Potato Boat Dinner.
The week of camping recipes that I shared in the summer was a huge hit...with this one being the most popular!
3. Vacation Memory Jar.
This post was not a surprise because I think we all love to display cherished memories in fun ways.
4. 10 Ways To Save Money On Groceries Without Couponing.
This post is a must read for household managers trying to feed a family on a budget. I am so glad that this post has been so popular.
5. Teens, Acne & Accutane.
This post was a total surprise to me. And so many readers shared their own stories of acne and accutane, and it was so wonderful to hear that many have had their acne cleared by this amazing drug.
This post was another popular one from my week of camping recipes.
The cute packaging on this gift helped to make this post popular.
8. Family Documents Binder.
One of my organizing posts from this year...I think every family should have one!
9. 12 Easy Organizing Projects for January.
Last January, I shared a roundup of easy organizing projects and I will be sharing another similar post later this week!
10. 11 Best Camping Tips & Recipes.
Apparently, lots of people love to read and find new ideas and recipes for summer camping trips!

So, which of these posts were your favourite, or did you have another post that was a fav?
***
I cannot believe that the last day of the year is already here. And another year of blogging comes to a close. I want to say a huge, mushy THANK YOU to all of you who come here and read and share and make this blogging journey so fun for me! I am so VERY GRATEFUL for YOU!  I would not be here without your continued support and wonderful comments !I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind KIND & THOUGHTFUL LOVELINESS and all the best for 2013!!


This post is linked to these parties:
Skip to My Lou, Someday Crafts, Gingersnap Crafts, Savy Southern Style, 36th Avenue, Tatertots and Jello, Six Sister's Stuff, Funky Junk Interiors, I Heart Naptime, It's Overflowing, Craft-O-Maniac, Under The Table & Dreaming, Somewhat Simple, The Frugal Girls,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from