Friday 11 January 2013

A Simple Valentine's Centrepiece...

I love tulips in the winter. They bring me a bit of cheer & happiness on gray winter days. I don't know about you, but January is a very sleepy month for me. With the cold and gray days, I just want to stay in my nice cozy bed and sleep....sleep like a bear-in-hibernation sleep. But alas, I can't. The meals need to be made and the clothes need to be washed and kids need to be tended to....you know the story. For four dollars, I can come home with a sweet little bundle of tulips from the grocery store. They SO brighten my day!
 
I want to show you how you can put together little centrepiece with a $4 bunch of tulips. Just get a tray or a small platter or plate and add a little group of vases.  I used a white glass tray and a collection of milk glass vases that I picked up from my trips to the local Goodwill. They cost a mere $2 each, and I love them for their beautiful shapes. I also added some white paper doilies under each vase for a bit of texture. The last step was adding the pink tulips, along with water to the vases for the tulips. If you don't have white vases, clear glass vases would work, and a collection of recycle jars would love beautiful as well.
 
 
 Sweet and simple.
This little arrangement usually lasts about a week.
 

I want to wish you all a beautiful weekend!
Thank you so much for coming here to visit...it makes me so happy!


This post has been linked to:
Six Sister's Stuff, Tatertots and Jello, Funky Junk Interiors, I Heart Naptime, It's Overflowing, Under the Table & Dreaming, Craft-O-Maniac, Skip To My Lou, Home Stories A to Z, Today's Creative Blog, Aalderberry Hill, Setting For Four, Inside Bru Crew Life, Chef-In-Training, Savy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Lil Luna, The DIY Dreamer, The 36th Avenue, Craftberry Bush, The Frugal Girls, Tidy Mom, Someday Crafts, StoneGable, Today's Creative Blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from