Friday 18 January 2013

How To Make Easy Treat Bag Toppers & FREE Valentine Printable

I made these sweet little treat bags for my daugher and her friends.
I know it's a little early for Valentine's Day, but they start semester one final exams on Monday, and I thought they could use a chocolate fix for their study sessions.
{I love to spoil my girls!}
So, I thought I would share my super easy way to make treat bag toppers.
I love making my own treat bag toppers for bags of treats or cookies.
They make the treat bag looks so adorable and can lend some panache to a party or event.
This is such a great thing to know how to do because you can make them for birthday parties or any time you would like to give out a little something.
Treat bag toppers can be made quickly & easily without having to be an expert computer graphics designer or  buying a special program. It can be done with online with a free program.
I use avery.com to make my treat bag toppers.  It's the company that makes fantastic label sheets that you can buy in stores. But here's a little secret....you don't have to buy the label sheets. You can use their design and print online option to design your own labels and then print the labels at home on your own home computer on white cardstock, and cut them yourself.
This will save you money because cardstock is much,much cheaper than a package of label sheets.  
How To Make Treat Bag Toppers

Supplies:
Baggies
Treats for bags
White cardstock
Paper Trimmer
Stapler

Directions:
1. Go to avery.com. Sign in or set up an online account.
2. Go to the Design & Print Online Option under Templates and Software.
3. Click on the Marketing Solutions Category.
4. In the menu on the left side, you will see "Bag Toppers". Click that.
5. Now you will see a menu brought up of themes for Bag Toppers. Use any theme you like, or click on "Blank" to create your own. If you choose to create your own, you can play with fonts and images.
6. When you have finished the design, save it.
7. Print the design on white cardstock {white paper will also be fine.}
8. Trim the design into 4 bag toppers with a paper trimmer.
9. Fold bag topper and staple on treat bags.


And I would love to share my Valentine's Bag Toppers with you!
CLICK HERE!!


{This is a proud moment for me! After a few hours & tears of frustration, I think I finally figured out how to share a PDF on my blog! I am not technically savvy at all!!!}


Have you made treat bag toppers before?
 Do you think you will be using avery.com to make treat bag toppers?
Wishing you a lovely weekend!
xo

ps-If you like, you can also check out my Valentine's Inspiration Board and Fabulous Things In A Jar Board  on Pinterest.

And my other Valentine's Day projects:
Valentine Marshmallow Pops
Valentine's Pretzel Hugs
10 Inspiring Valentine's Ideas

 

This post is linked to these great parties: Tip Junkie,
Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Funky Junk Interiors, Under The Table & Dreaming, Uncommon Designs, Craft-O-Maniac, Aalderberry Hill, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style,
Gingersnap Crafts, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible, Someday Crafts, StoneGable, Craftberry Bush
The Frugal Girls, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Tidy Mom, Today's Creative Blog, Chef-in-Training, Someday Crafts, Somewhat Simple,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from