Wednesday 16 January 2013

Sweetheart Pops..

Can you tell that I have a bit of an obsession with marshmallows?
When I saw these heart marshmallows for Valentine's day, I thought they were just so cute & sweet looking that I just had to create something with them.
And like many of my projects...they are fast & easy to make.
 Sweetheart Pops would be such an adorable project to make for a child's class for Valentine's Day or for a table favour for a Valentine luncheon or dinner.
 I know that most of you know how they are made just by looking at them, but in case you don't,  I will go through how I came up with this little pop.
Sweetheart Pops

Ingredients:
Red heart marshmallows{I found mine at the grocery store}
White chocolate melting wafers
Valentine sprinkles
Lollipop sticks
Ribbon, if desired.

Directions:
1. Gently press lollipop sticks into the bottom of the heart marshmallows. Place marshmallow pops on waxed paper.
2. Melt white chocolate wafers gently in microwave {20-30 seconds}. Stir until smooth.
3. Drizzle white chocolate over marshmallows. Add sprinkles.
4. Let pops dry until chocolate hardens.
5. Tie a cute ribbon around the sticks as shown, if desired.

That's it!
Isn't that easy? No baking required!
You can make oodles and oodles of these for family & friends and they will love you forever!

If you would like to see my other marshmallow creations:
Check out my Easter Kabobs here.
Have a look at my Valentine's Marshmallow Pops here.

To see my other Valentine's creations:
Visit 10 Inspiring Valentine's Ideas here.
Valentine's Pretzel here.

And don't forget to take a peek at my board Inspiring Valentine's Ideas on Pinterest.

Thank you so much for visiting me!
xo




This post is linked to these parties: Tip Junkie,
The 36th Avenue, Craftberry Bush, The Frugal Girls, Tidy Mom, Tatertots and Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Funky Junk Interiors, Under The Table & Dreaming , Uncommon Designs, Craft-O-Maniac, Aalderberry Hill, The DIY DreamerSavvy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Lil Luna, Clean & ScentsibleSomeday Crafts, StoneGable, Craftberry Bush, Today's Creative Blog, Chef-in-Training, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Skip To My Lou, Somewhat Simple,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from