Wednesday 2 January 2013

Top 10 Organizing Projects & Tips from 2012...

Since all my regular readers know how I love organizing projects, I thought I would share my top 10 organizing posts and tips for 2012. All of these projects and/or tips will help anyone who is looking to become a more organized home manager. And when things are more organized, life is less stressful...and THAT is always a good thing!
 
I know that we don't all have the time or desire to dumpster dive for coupons like we see on TV, so in this post I shared my top tips for how I make our grocery budget go far. 
 
 I think every family should have one of these. And even if you keep original documents in a safety deposit box, it is nice to have copies at home in case they are needed.

3. 12 Easy Organizing Projects For January.
This is a roundup of all the little organizing projects that can be done around the house in a day!
 
Camping &camping recipes are a hot topic here at Echoes of Laughter. The camping recipes are some of the most viewed posts ever! Last summer, I did a special week of recipes for camping that were all meals/desserts made in tin foil packets...and they were SUPER popular with readers!
 
5. Kitchen Recipe Board.
This is such a great project for using under-utilized space in the kitchen. 
 
 This post created quite a lot of BUZZ in the comments section of my blog...and they were so fun to read! I think this post was an "A-HA" moment for a lot of people.
 
In this post, I shared my easy steps to meal planning. I find that when meals are not planned, things tend to fall apart around here. 
 
This post is all about showing you how to prepare lunches that are fresh, healthy & economical for your family. A little bit of prep time on Sunday can go a long way to making the whole week go much easier! 
 
Here is my take on making back-to-school time a little less hectic by having some very helpful strategies in place. 
 
9.  Tips on Feeding Kids After School.
My kids always arrive home from school super hungry, so here I offer tips on how and what I feed my kids after school.
 
 10. Organizing Kids for Travel & Trips.
If you travel with pre-schoolers and elementary age children, you will want to read this post on how to avoid the tired, sore 'Mom Shoulder'.

Which post is your favourite?
Have any of these posts inspired you to change something in your home?

You can also check out my pinboards on Pinterest:
Organized Mudrooms
 Organized Kitchens
Organized Bathrooms
Organized Home
Organizing Ideas To Love

 

This post is linked to:
36th Avenue, Tatertots and Jello, Six Sister's Stuff, Funky Junk Interiors, I Heart Naptime, It's Overflowing, Craft-O-Maniac, Under The Table & Dreaming, Somewhat Simple, The Frugal Girls, Design, Dining & Diapers, Today's Creative Blog, Home Stories A to Z, Aalderberry Hill,
Setting For Four, Chef-In-Training,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from