Thursday 17 January 2013

Valentine's Love From The Oven

Hello there!
I am here today just to share a bit of inspiration.
Sometimes we think that we must make something fancy for gift-giving, but we don't
Just remember that anything that comes from your oven is made with love.
I know that with all the wonderful sources like magazines and Pinterest,  it can be so tempting to get super fancy...but we don't need to.
Sometimes the tried & true is just perfect on it's own.
I made a banana chocolate chip bread in a mini-loaf pan for a friend.
It wasn't fancy....just my usual recipe.
But then I wrapped it in waxed paper, added a paper doily and a heart-shaped Valentine and tied it up with baker's twine.
The love was in the care with which I made and packaged it.
Simple & pretty. Made with love.
Sometimes that is  all we need.
Thank you so much for visiting me!
xo


Here are some of my Pinterset Boards you might want to check out:
Valentine's Inspiration
Organized Homes
Organized Kitchens

This post is linked to these parties:
Craftberry Bush, The Frugal Girls, Tidy Mom, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sister's Stuff, Funky Junk Interiors,  Under The Table & Dreaming, Uncommon Designs, Craft-O-Maniac, Aalderberry Hill, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Lil Luna, Clean & Scentsible,
Someday Crafts, StoneGable, Today's Creative BLog, Chef-in-Training, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from