Wednesday 9 January 2013

Valentine's Marshmallow Pops...

Hello my friends! How are you? I want to share with you this cute and easy Valentine's treat which I created in my kitchen this week. I was inspired when I found these giant pink marshmallows at Bulk Barn. This would be a great treat for your child to take to their class party on Valentine's day, or to share with friends. It's also a great project to get kids involved, and older kids could even make it on their own!


Valentine's Marshmallow Pops

You will need:
marshmallows, white or pink
sticks { I used these cute polka dot straw . You could also use lollipop sticks.}
white chocolate melting wafers, {I would use pink melting wafers if the marshmallows are white}
Valentine coloured sprinkles

Directions:
1. Prepare a cookie sheet with a sheet of waxed paper.
2.  Plunge sticks into marshmallows.
3.  Place sprinkles in small, deep bowl.
4.  Melt chocolate wafers gently in microwave in a small, deep bowl. Stir with spoon until smooth.
5.  Dip marshmallows into melted wafers. Then dip into sprinkles. Place on wax paper lined cookie sheet to dry.


If you would like to add the Happy Valentine's Day flags for the sticks, print a sheet with 2 columns of 'Happy Valentine's Day' phrases on white cardstock. Cut the phrases with a paper trimmer into strips, then score the strips in half with a 'Happy Valentine's Day' on each side. Fold the strips in half and trim the ends as shown. Use glue or adhesive to fold the flags around the straws.


These treats could easily be made a day or two ahead of time....just package them into large lollipop bags or plastic wrap and secure with pretty ribbon!

I just love this project because it's easy and cute and doesn't take a lot of time....definitely my kind of project! {You may also want to have a look at the marshmallow kabobs I made for Easter here.}

You may also want to see some of my other's Valentine's Projects:
Looking for some other Valentine's projects:

For more inspiration, please visit my Valentine's Day Inspiration Board on Pinterest  here.



This post is linked to these great posts: The Party BunchTip Junkie, Block Party, Monday Funday,
The 36th Avenue, Somewhat Simple, The Frugal Girls, Six Sister's Stuff, Tatertots and Jello, Funky Junk Interiors,  I Heart Naptime, It's Overflowing, Under The Table & Dreaming, Craft-O-Maniac, Skip To My LouHome Stories A to Z, Today's Creative Blog, Aalderberry Hill, Setting For Four, Inside Bru Crew Life, Chef-In-Training, Savy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Lil Luna, The DIY Dreamer, Someday Crafts, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Someday Crafts, Skip To My Lou, Inspire Me Please,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from