Thursday 10 January 2013

Valentine's Pretzel Hugs....

How about some Valentine's hugs? The sweet & salty kind? Sound good? I knew you would agree!
I have made these sweet treats for Christmas,  but I have never made them for Valentine's day. But I had leftover Hershey's hugs and M&M's  from Christmas and I wanted to use them up. While I was rooting around my baking cupboard looking for Valentine's sprinkles...I suddenly had an idea to put Valentine's sprinkles on pretzel hugs...thinking they would look super cute.

Pretzel hugs are such an easy somethin' somethin' to make and when they are tucked into a tiny Chinese food takeout container from the dollar store, they become an adorable surprise to give!


Valentine Pretzel Hugs

For this project, you will need:
Hersheys hugs
Red M & Ms
Small pretzels
Valentine's sprinkles

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place small pretzels on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. {If you don't have parchment paper, you will just need a spatula to gently release the melted chocolate on the pretzels from the cookie sheet.}
3. Unwrap Hersheys hugs and place a hug on each pretzel.
4. Place cookie sheet with pretzels and hugs in over for 5 minutes, or until hugs have melted over pretzels.
5. Remove pretzels from oven and place a red M & M in the center of the melted chocolate on each pretzel. Sprinkle with Valentine's sprinkles.
6. Let pretzels cool and harden. Package as desired.


Now you have a sweet treat all purty for giving! 

Looking for more Valentine's Day ideas?

And don't forget to check out my Valentine's Day Inspiration board on Pinterest.




This post is linked to these great parties: Tip Junkie, Block Party,
The 36th Avenue, Somewhat Simple, The Frugal Girls, Six Sisters' Stuff, Tatertots and Jello, Funky Junk Interiors, I Heart Naptime, It's  Overflowing, Under The Table & Dreaming, Craft-O-Maniac, Skip To My Lou Home Stories A to ZToday's Creative Blog, Aalderberry Hill, Setting For Four, Inside Bru Crew Life, Chef-In-Training, Savy Southern Style, Gingersnap Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Lil Luna, The DIY Dreamer, Someday Crafts, Today's Creative Blog, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Skip To My Lou,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from