Wednesday 13 February 2013

Adorable Cupcake Tags From Living Locurto

Are these not the most adorable Valentine's Tags ever?
Imagine my surprise this week when I received an email this week from Amy at Living Locurto telling me that my Cupcake Garnish post  had  inspired her to create these cutie pie tags?
I was completely flattered and thrilled.

The tags were designed go with a cupcake treat for Valentine's Day.
If you would like to print your very own free tags, please head on over to Living Locurto where Amy is sharing the printable HERE.
And if you would like to pin this on your Pinterest board for future use, please pin directly from Living Locurto since Amy designed the tags.
*** 
And here is the original post that inspired the tags Amy designed.
This is a perfect little afterschool snack for kids.

If you liked this, here are some of my other Valentine's projects:
Simple Valentine's Centerpiece

And I invite you to take a peek at some of my Pinterest Boards:
Organized Homes

Wishing you a wonderful day!
xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from