Thursday 18 April 2013

Bath Gift Basket +FREE Printable Tags

I love putting gift baskets together. I have always loved themes and colours, so this could be why I adore putting special packages together.  I was at the dollar store not long ago, and as I was shopping for craft supplies, this theme of a bath basket in purple jumped out at me.
You will be happy to know that I put this together for less than $10 and it includes: exfoliating bath mitts, a pumice stone, emery boards, a manicure kit, lavender & chamomile foot scrub,a foot file, and English lavender soap....which smells so incredible. Everything in the basket makes for a sumptuous and luxurious bath....perfect for a mom, girlfriend or teacher.
And because I love the little details too, I designedthis tag to go with the basket. And because I love my blog readers, I am sharing the printable tag here so you can print your own on cardstock to go with any gift you like!


And these boards on Pinterest:


This post is linked to these parties:
Somewhat Simple, The Frugal Girls, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons,Tidy Mom, Craftberry Bush, Becoming Martha, Craftionary, Nifty Thrifty Things, It's Overflowing,What's Cooking With Ruthie, Aalderberry Hill, Uncommon Designs, Craft-O-Maniac, Under The Table & Dreaming, Sugarbee Crafts, Homestories A to Z, Inside BruCrew Life, Not Just A Housewife, Clean & Scentsible,Savvy Southern Style, Lil Luna, Craftberry Bush, Tidy Mom, Tatertots and Jello, Whipperberry, Funky Junk Interiors, What's Cooking With Ruthie, I Heart Naptime, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The DIY Dreamer, SNAP, The 36th Avenue, StoneGable,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from