Wednesday 10 April 2013

Enter to Win A Trip for Two to Jamaica With CTS #FeelGoodMovies {Canada Only}

Mother Nature is really testing me this year. It's April already, and while I am waiting for this to happen in my front yard: {taken with my old phone}


 and opportunities to do this with the girls:{taken with my old phone}


 Mother Nature keeps giving us this kind of weather: {& with 10 cm more forecasted for Saturday!
I could really use this right now:
Couldn't you? Sure you could!  I know you could!
I would love to take my hubby on a nice vacation like this right now!

To celebrate the launch of their new #Feel Good Movies program on Friday and Sunday nights at 7 pm, CTS {Crossroads Television System} is giving away at trip for Two {2} to an all-inclusive Sandals Resort in Jamaica.

If you're a Canadian resident, you can enter to win this awesome vacation getaway, which includes airfare, by following the link below. Make sure you share it with your friends too! They will thank you!  The more you share, the more ballots you get towards wining this awesome prize! 

 A Trip for Two {2} To Sandals Resort Jamaica From CTS
{CONTEST EXTENDED - ENDS FRIDAY APRIL 12, 2013 - ENTER NOW!!}
This contest is brought to you by CTS, Sandals & Air Canada Vacations.

 

And I don't know about you , but I love CTS Television and watch it often. My favourite show to watch on CTS is "The Waltons" in the evenings....it reminds me of my growing up years.  If you would like to catch their new #Feel Good Movies programming on Friday and Sunday nights at 7pm, here are the movies coming up this week:

Friday, April 12 at 7 pm: A Place Called Home

Sunday, April 14 at 7 pm: Love Will Keep Us Together

CTS believes that television and other powerful visual media can educate, entertain and inspire through inoffensive, superior, quality content. People invest their time based on their values and beliefs. We believe that media should be time well spent.

{I was compensated for this post, however all opinions are mine.}




No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from