Thursday 11 April 2013

Honey Lavender Sugar Scrub +FREE Printable {Gift Idea}

I love making homemade gifts. I am also beyond thrilled when I receive a homemade gift. I always feel so special knowing that someone took  time and effort to make something for me. Honey Lavender Sugar Scrub is a wonderful treatment for dry, rough hands, elbows or feet, or an all-over body rub to use in the shower. With Mother's Day coming up, and the end of the school year, I am creating a few gifts for some of the  people in our lives, and I would love to share this one with you.

 This is a super easy gift to make that only takes a few minutes and only requires measuring a few ingredients. It's easy for kids to make too!

 Honey Lavender Sugar Scrub

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups raw or granulated sugar
1 tsp. honey
1/2 cup light olive oil
6 drops of lavender essential oil

Instructions:
1. In small bowl, add sugar, honey, olive oil and lavender oil.
2. Mix until combined.
3. Scoop into jars for gift-giving.

And I also made these fun labels to share with you!
You can print them on Avery Labels #16463, which are the easy peel 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" oval labels. You can find the labels by clicking the link below!

I hope you enjoy making this lovely and easy gift for those special people in your life!

If you are looking for other gift ideas, you can also visit my vacation memory jar gift idea, strawberry lemonade mix, or iced cappuccino mix.

And visit these boards on Pinterest:


This post is linked to these parties:
Monday Funday, The Creative CollectionTatertots and Jello, Link Party Palooza, Inspiration GalleryInspire Me Please,Tidy Mom, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Jennifer Rizzo, Craftberry Bush, The Frugal Girls,Becoming Martha, Tatertots and Jello, Funky Junk Interiors, I Gotta Create,StoneGable, Savvy Southern Style, The36th Avenue, Somewhat Simple, The Frugal Girls, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Tidy Mom, Craftberry Bush, Becoming Martha, Craftionary, Nifty Thrifty Things, It's Overflowing, What's Cooking With Ruthie, Uncommon Designs, Under The Table & Dreaming, Inside BruCrew Life, Not Just A Housewife, Clean & Scentsible, Lil Luna, Funky Junk Interiors, It's Overflowing, What's Cooking With  Ruthie, I Heart Naptime, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The DIY Dreamer, SNAP,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from