Thursday 9 May 2013

15 Treats for Coffee on The Porch

I love this time of year as it brings weather that is perfect for visiting with friends & neighbours on the front porch, back deck or cottage. I often like to serve a little something sweet to my guests along with coffee, iced tea or lemonade. Here are 15 of my absolute favourite Echoes of Laughter treats to share depending on whether I am looking for something that is along the lines of breakfast, brunch, a seasonal fruit dessert.or just gooey!



                 Summer Fruit Clafouti
I hope you enjoy front porch visits as much as I do!


And for more treat ideas, these boards on Pinterest have lots:
Scones
Muffins
Squares

This post is linked to these parties:
Becoming Martha, Design, Dining & Diapers, Whipperberry, Remodelaholic, Tatertots and Jello, My Romantic Home, I Heart Naptime, Uncommon Designs, Aalderberry Hill, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, Under The Table & Dreaming, Made By You Monday,Craft-O-Maniac, Home Stories A to Z, Sugar Bee Crafts, Not Just A Housewife, Lil Luna, Gingersnap Crafts, Rae Gun Ramblings, Savvy Southern Style, Jennifer Rizzo, It's Overflowing, Somewhat Simple, Cozy Little House, Fun In The Sun,
The 36th Avenue, StoneGable,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from