Tuesday 28 May 2013

26 Gorgeous Wedding Ideas

Although it's been almost 18 years since my husband and I said our "I dos", I still love looking at wedding ideas and pictures and I occasionally pick up the Martha Stewart Weddings issue. I am enthralled by the simplest of ideas that can make a wedding  so special. I love all of the personality that is expressed through take-home favours and centerpieces, and I have rounded up many of the ideas that I LOVE the most to share with you!


IDEAS for SIMPLE & LOVELY Wedding Favours:

Homemade Preserves Favours

And FLOWER ideas that make wedding tables so PRETTY:
And how about WEDDINGS that represent PERSONAL STYLE:
I am in love with simple weddings held at local settings with a stamp of personal style.
Sadly, I haven't been to a wedding in years because I live so far away from extended family.

Will you be attending a Wedding this summer?
What is the most UNIQUE wedding idea that you have seen recently?

For more ideas, visit these boards on Pinterest:
Family Reunion Ideas
Weddings To Love
Entertaining Ideas
Summer Ideas To Love

This post is linked to:
The DIY Dreamer, Gingersnap Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Savvy Southern Style, Lil Luna,
The 36th Avenue, I Gotta Create, StoneGable, Somewhat Simple, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Design, Dining & Diapers, Becoming Martha, Tatertots and Jello, I Heart Naptime, What's Cooking With Ruthie,  It's Overflowing, Under The Table & Dreaming, Uncommon Designs,
Creative Home Expresssions, Time To Sparkle, Home Stories A To Z, Chef-In-Training,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from