Friday 24 May 2013

Cashew Pretzel Hugs For Dad

It's no secret that we love our HUGS at this house...both the real kind and these special but-oh-so-easy homemade treats. Since my husband loves cashews, I thought I would put a bit of a different spin on regular pretzel hugs and replace the M&M candy with cashews. And they taste AH-mazing with the cashews. And I think that ANY nut would work just well...peanuts or almonds, for instance.

I have made many versions of pretzel hugs including a Valentine's version and an Easter version, in addition to the Christmas version. They are just such a wonderful gift and everyone likes them.
You can find the recipe HERE, but it's just pretzels with melted Hersheys hugs or candy melts and a candy pressed into the melted chocolate. {I got every thing I needed at Bulk Barn Canada}. It's a very easy project and great for kids to make!
I found the chevron patterned bucket in the dollar spot at Target and then I made some tags for you to print off so you can make re-create this package on your own.

You can see some of my other Father's Day gift ideas here, here and here.

And to check out more ideas, visit these boards on Pinterest:




This post in linked to these parties:
Whipperberry, Tatertots and Jello, Cooking With Ruthie, It's Overflowing, I Heart Naptime, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, Uncommon Design, Aalderberry Hill, Craft-O-Maniac, Made By You Monday, The 36th AvenueToday's Creative Blog, Sugarbee Crafts, Chef-In-Training, Time To Sparkle, Home Stories A to Z, The DIY Dreamer,  Gingersnap Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Savvy Southern Style, Lil Luna, I Gotta Create, StoneGable, Somewhat Simple, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons,  Design, Dining &  30 Handmade Days, A Pretty Little Life in the Suburbs, Under The Table & Dreaming, Not Just A Housewife, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from