Thursday 16 May 2013

Dad's Snack & Surf Kit +Free Printable Tag

This week I started projects and crafts for Father's Day and I am so excited to share this little idea for a 'Dad's Snack & Surf Kit'. Almost every Dad I know enjoys relaxing in front of the TV and what could be better for him than his own special treat of a caddy filled with snacks, a drink cup, movie with some room left for remote controls?
 I found this lovely green caddy at our newly opened Target Store in the gardening section for $5.49 and I thought it would be the perfect size to hold some mason jars filled with favourite snacks, along with a movie or two, and a travel cup with a cover.
And the mason jars could be filled with anything....from homemade cookies, to nuts, to candy to fudge or whatever the Dad in your life prefers.
And because you know how I love pretty packaging, AND I love my blog readers, I designed this tag so you can print one off for your very own kit for Father's Day.
After I printed my tags, I used a corner rounder {left over from my scrapbooking days} to give the tag those night round corners.

And what Dad wouldn't be happy with some snacks to munch on while watching his favourite movie or programs.

If you would like to see the 'Dad's Midnight Snack Attack Pack' that I created from last year, please visit HERE.

And to take a peek at more ideas, visit these Pinterest boards:



This post is linked to:
Tatertots & Jello, Link Party Palooza,Jennifer Rizzo, The Frugal Girls, Design, Dining & Diapers, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Becoming Martha, Tatertots and Jello, Whipperberry, It's Overflowing, I Heart Naptime, Craft-O-Maniac, Uncommon, Aalderberry Hill, Under The Table & Dreaming,Skip To My Lou, Lil Luna, Gingersnap Crafts,  The 36th Avenue, I Gotta Create, StoneGable, Somewhat Simple,, Cooking With Ruthie, It's Overflowing, I Should Be Mopping The Floor,  Uncommon Designs,  Sugarbee Crafts, Chef-In-Training, Time To Sparkle, Home Stories A to Z, The DIY Dreamer, Clean & Scentsible, A Pretty Little Life in The Surburbs, Skip To My Lou, Not Just A Housewife,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from