Monday 24 June 2013

Feeding Hungry Teens With The New Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight Cereal

 I have teens in my house and it seems that they are always hungry. Before meals, after meals, in-between meals....it just doesn't matter. My boy, in particular, seems to be eating us out of house and house lately, and at the rate that he has grown over the last year....I can somewhat understand why.  He has a sports activity almost every evening,, and he comes home famished....like he hasn't eaten all day. We try to encourage healthy eating here, so I often suggest that he eat fruit or cereal when he arrives home. {He is not a fan of veggies at the best of times.}

My boy likes his cereal and he likes it crunchy! And as you can see, a nice plastic container that acts as a 'super size' bowl and holds A LOT of cereal is his bowl of choice...and the new Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight Cereal filled the bowl and disappeared in no time. He loves this new cereal and as soon as I opened it, he was right behind me with his super-size bowl & spoon!
As a mom, I don't mind him eating a tasty & delicious cereal like Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight as a breakfast or snack, and here's why:
  • Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight Cereal offers 40% of your daily recommended intake of fibre alone in a 1 cup serving.
  • Has only 12 grams of sugar per serving.
  • Offers 50% of daily recommended intake of Iron.
  • 5 g of Protein in 1 serving.
  • It's fast and easy for a hungry teen.
  • Is a much healthier option than drive-thru food, or other junk food type snacks.
And besides all that, he loves it!
The kind folks at General Mills don't want you to miss out on the deliciousness of this NEW cereal and are offering a COUPON to enjoy a box of Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight. To get the coupon,  visit the
Life Made Delicious Facebook Page by June 25 to receive a coupon for a FREE box, redeemable on July 16! Hurry over to get yours whiles supplies last! 


{Disclosure – I am participating in the Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight Cereal blogger campaign by Mom Central Canada on behalf of General Mills. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from