Monday 17 June 2013

I Am A Life Made Delicious Ambassador! #LMD Connector

Hello sweet friends!
I am so excited and thrilled to share with you that I have been chosen as a 'Life Made Delicious' ambassador for the General Mills Life Made Delicious program! This means that once a month for the next 12 months,  I will be sharing tasty recipes, ideas for home-cooked meals and product reviews for General Mills, which brings you such familiar products as Honey Nut Cheerios and Fibre 1.
As you know, here at Echoes of Laughter, I love sharing yummy and easy recipes for Moms just like me who are the home cooks for their families and want to make tasty, nutritious food without spending hours in the kitchen.
It is my goal to work with Life Made Delicious to bring you more of the content you love from Echoes of Laughter....easy and delicious food ideas that you will love to serve to your family!

Now I have a little peek to share of  eight brand new General Mills products where some of the classics have been jazzed up with some exciting new flavours!

General Mills is introducing 2 new cereals:

Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch
Fibre 1 Almond & Cluster Delight

With this comes a coupon offer to get a FREE box of one of these  two new cereals to try! 
The coupon is only redeemable on July 16 {while supplies last} and can be found on the 
And 6 new bars:
Nature Valley Protein: Peanut Almond & Dark Chocolate
Nature Valley Protein: Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate
Fibre 1 With 6g of Protein Peanut Butter
Fibre 1 With 7g Protein Caramel Nut
Golden Graham S'mored Treats
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats

With this comes another coupon offer for a FREE box of bars for you to try!
This coupon is only redeemable on July 23 {while supplies last} and can be found on the 
Which of these new products are you most excited to try?
Our family is really looking forward to trying the new Fibre 1 Protein Bars!
With their active sports schedules, my kids really like to have a high protein snack to hold them over until they get home!
I am so looking forward to July where I will be sharing more recipes and food ideas from Life Made Delicious!
(Disclosure: I am part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger Program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliate with program.The opinions on this blog are my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from