Tuesday 16 July 2013

Organizing For Entertaining With My Frigidaire Gallery French Door Fridge {With Video}

Hello sweet people!
I hope you are well this week and life is good!
If you may remember, recently, I had the honour of being chosen  as a Frigidaire Canada Ambassador as part of an amazing program offered through Mom Central Canada and Frigidaire Canada. I cannot tell you what a thrill it was to open that email a few weeks ago to learn that I had been chosen. It was one of the most thrilling days ever as a blogger!
In the first post about my new Frigidaire Gallery French Door Fridge {also dubbed The Queen of the Kitchen}, I shared how it helps keep my kitchen organized.
Today I am here to share how my Frigidaire Gallery French Door fridge helps me get ready for some summer entertaining.
One thing that I have learned over the last month in having my new fridge is that it is full of possibilities for storing food.....no matter what your needs are! I love how this fridge fits our lifestyle and does exactly what we need it to do! It has exceeded our every expectation in terms of space and performance and we couldn't be happier with our new 'Queen of the Kitchen'!

Instead of showing you a bunch of pictures this time around, I thought it would be fun to share a little  2 minute video explaining how I got ready for a hosting a summer  BBQ for friends on a Saturday night and how my fridge became my right hand girl! Are you ready?

The Frigidaire Gallery® French Door Fridge is made with busy moms and busy families in mind. I cannot tell you  how much I have enjoyed having the "Queen of The Kitchen" as a new partner in my kitchen activities. To be  able to go to the fridge and find food quickly and easily, and having ALL of the space I need to store fruits & vegetables, condiments, drinks, leftover dishes and food for ENTERTAINING is such a wonderful thing!
Thank you  so much for being here with me today and taking a peek at my very first video here at Echoes of Laughter!

If you would like to follow the conversation to see what other Frigidaire Canada Ambassadors are sharing about their new fridge, please feel free to follow us on Twitter at #tesdrivemoms!

{Disclosure:  I am part of the Frigidaire Canada Ambassador program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.} 



This post is linked to these parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from