Monday 12 August 2013

A Great Grab & Go Breakfast for Teens

Has anyone else noticed the irony of parenting and sleep issues? When our kids were babies, we spent a lot of time trying to get them to go to sleep. Then when they were toddlers, we spent a lot of time trying to get them to go to bed and stay in bed. And then along come the teenage years, and now we spend a lot of time trying to get them to wake up and get up!
And getting up late means no time for a sit-down breakfast!
I have 2 teens in my house, and school mornings are more like the Olympics of trying to get them up for school. I open bedroom doors, make threats of making people walk to school, play loud music, but often I see a child running out the door at the very last minute possible. Sleep is just too important at this age that the morning routine of eating breakfast before school just doesn't happen anymore.
Which is why I am so glad that there is the option of YOP...the drinkable yogurt. 
My son loves them. I mean 'drink them all day' LOVES them.
He has a very busy schedule with hockey almost every day of the week, so getting something fast & nutritious into him for breakfast is important.
For this reason, I like having the option of YOPS in our fridge all the time, and I often pack 1 or 2 in his lunch.

YOPS are available in a lot of delicious flavours and provide a great source of energy...and they take about 2 seconds to drink...at least in my house that is all it takes!
YOPS make a great grab & go breakfast for busy, but sleepy, teens and are a terrific option to have on hand whether it be breakfast, snack or anytime.

To learn more about YOP and other upcoming promotions, please visit the Life Made Delicious Facebook Page!

Disclosure-I am participating in the Help YOP Help You Blogger Campaign by Mom Central Canada. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from