Tuesday 24 September 2013

Easy Spiced Pumpkin Butter

 I just love Fall with all of the flavours it brings! Pumpkin, apple, squash and root vegetables...they are all delicious!. Lately I  have been treating myself in the afternoon to a biscuit with  this fabulously easy and delicious Spiced Pumpkin Butter! It was inspired by another favourite in this house...strawberry butter. And with just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of time to create such an decadent spread...it will leave you cackling in the kitchen like a witch! {Winks}. I love easy. Do you love easy? Good. I thought you would! This pumpkin butter is wonderful on not only biscuits, but muffins, loaves,  scones and as a dip with fruit like apples slices.
And since I created this myself, allow me to call it
Angie's Spiced Pumpkin Butter
{Make approx. 1 1/2 cups}

Ingredients:
1/2 cup pureed pumpkin, canned or fresh
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup icing sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 

Directions:
1. In mixing bowl, add pumpkin and butter and mix until creamy.
2. Gradually add 1 cup icing sugar beating until mixture is smooth. If a firmer texture is desired,  add more icing sugar.
3. Add pumpkin pie spice. Beat well. Taste and adjust spice if necessary by adding more if you like.
4. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Bring to room temperature to serve with biscuits, muffins, scones, etc.
This would also make a wonderful gift for a friend or neighbor. Package with some biscuits or muffins and you have a wonderful fall treat!
Here are some amazing things from the Life Made Delicious  that you could pair with this this yummy butter:
Maple-Nut-Raisin Muffins
Cranberry-Walnut Scones
Big-Batch Corn Muffins
And you can find many more recipes to celebrate the wonderful flavours of Fall at Life Made Delicious

September has been a great month for General Mills with the release of a brand  new fabulous Greek yogurt called "Yopa" in a collection of delicious flavours. I just tried Yopa Opa for myself and it was so good!

Wishing you a fabulous Fall day!

Disclosure: I am a part of the Life Made Delicious Blogger Program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.}


This post is linked to:
Work It Wednesday, Wildly Original Linky Party, StoneGable, Tidy Mom, Inspiration Gallery, Inspire Me Please, The Frugal Girls, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Whipperberry, Link Party Palooza, Funk Junk Interiors, The DIY Showoff, Inspiration Monday, Block Party, Craft-0-Maniac, Uncommon Designs, Aalderberry Hill, Chef-In-Training, Time To Sparkle, Gingersnap Crafts,Savvy Southern Style, The DIY Dreamer, Someday Crafts, I Gotta Create, StoneGable, Transformation Thursday, Pity Party, The 36th Avenue, Share Your Creativity, Super Saturday Show & Tell,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from