Monday 23 September 2013

Fall Mantel-2 Ways

Fall is here and I have to admit that a Fall Mantel is one of my favourite things to create!
The colours of Fall are so very rich and pretty! I got out everything that I love and started playing and I came up with this look. The bronze mirror works so well with Fall colours.
Pumpkins and pinecones.
They look so great mixed together.

But of course, I couldn't stop playing, so I switched out the bronze mirror and added a plate for a different look.
I am crazy over this white mirror....it looks wonderful and whimsical with everything too.
 But I cannot decide which look I like more.
Bronze mirror or white mirror.
Which do you like better?
Here are some of my other Fall projects:
Spiced Pumpkin Butter for muffins, scones, pancakes or waffles.
Or some of my other decorating projects:
And more ideas can be found here too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from