Wednesday 30 October 2013

Enjoy & Shop A Canadian Handmade Christmas with My Urbanware

Can you believe that tomorrow is November 1st? 
For me, that means it's time! Time to get organized for Christmas as I like to have most of my Christmas shopping done by December 1. Yes! Really! Why you ask? Well...when the shopping and wrapping are done in November, I find the month of December and Christmas much more enjoyable!
For many years now, it has been a goal of mine to buy handmade and Canadian-made for Christmas as much as possible. Coming from a family where my Dad supported our family as a small business owner, I grew up believing in and knowing the value of supporting small business and purchasing handmade/quality items as much as possible to support families just like ours.
As a shopper, I love seeking out beautiful and unique items to give as gifts to family & friends. 
To me, there is nothing quite so special as the gift that is handmade and that someone has taken the time to choose just for you!
That is why I am so excited to share with you a new online shop, My Urbanware,  which sells Canadian HANDMADE items for men, women and children. 
My Urbanware features items from a collection of Canadian artists who are skilled in their craft and who produce items that are fun, trendy and affordably-priced.
Here are just a few of the amazing handmade items that caught my eye:


 
As I mentioned, these are just a few of the items that My Urbanware offers, but you will need to go visit My Urbanware to see all of the pretty, unique and Canadian handmade items for yourself!
And of course, how easy is online shopping at My Urbanware when you can shop anytime 24/7 and have items delivered anywhere in North America?

To celebrate the opening of their new online space, My Urbanware is having a Twitter party on November 6th and YOU are invited to attend! It will be lots of fun!
Please click the image below to RSVP to the party! {It's really easy!}

And to celebrate their opening, My Urbanware is hosting a
giveaway from now until Dec. 10th and will be giving away this beautiful leather clutch worth over $150.
You can enter the giveaway below. Good Luck!

I hope you have fun looking at everything that My Urbanware has to offer. To me, supporting Canadian business and Canadian artisans is always a good thing!

Disclosure-I received compensation for sharing the information with you. However, as always, I only share my honest opinions and only work with products/services that I love and believe my readers would be interested in as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from