Tuesday 22 October 2013

Halloween Cookie Decorating Kit

Have I told you recently how much I love my readers? I really, really do and I so appreciate your visits here and your sweet comments mean so much to me! Thank you!
It's no secret that I love giving. 
And nothing makes me happier to give a gift from my kitchen to someone who either doesn't bake, doesn't have time to bake or just because. I put together this Halloween Cookie Decorating Kit for a friend with a few small children as a gift for something for them to make together that mom could just sit back and enjoy without having to do anything!
For this little ensemble, I covered a can of store bought frosting with some cute Halloween scrapbook paper, along with two dozen homemade of our favourite sugar cookies.
 And I filled small spice containers with different types of sprinkles or nonpareils to decorate the cookies.
And I included one of these adorable little seasonal spatulas to use for frosting the cookies.
And now we have a wonderful cookie decorating kit to give!
For more ideas on some fun food for Halloween, I have lots to share on Pinterest:

And some of my other Halloween Projects you might like:

Thank you so much for visiting!

This post is linked to:
Gingersnap Crafts, The Inspiration Exchange, The DIY Dreamer, Someday Crafts, Work It Wednesday,  Chic & Crafty Party, Inspire Me Please, Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons, Tidy Mom, The Inspiration Gallery,  Party Palooza, Inspirational Monday, Craft-O-Maniac, Make The Scene Monday, Block Party, Monday Funday, The Sunday Showcase, Time To Sparkle, Homestories A to Z, Show Me What You Got, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Chef-In-Training, The DIY Dreamer, Gingersnap Crafts, Multi-Testing Mommy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from