Saturday 28 December 2013

8 Easy & Affordable Ideas for Storing & Organizing Christmas Decor

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I took a full week off to enjoy my family and it was so refreshing!
I am hoping to burn off some of those extra Christmas calories by putting away  our Christmas today and tomorrow, so I have rounded up some of the easiest and budget-friendly ideas for storing & organizing Christmas decorations. A few years ago, I instituted sorting  & storing my ornaments by colour and I love, love, love this method. It makes decorating a house so easy when you have things sorted by colour!

Ready for some great ideas now? Here we go:
Sort ornaments by colours in clear plastic boxes.

or sort & store ornaments by colour in bags.
organize your Christmas ornaments
Store Christmas Lights in Labeled Plastic Bags
Label greenery so you know where it goes each year.
Label Your Christmas Decorations
christmas wreath storage
Store Everything in Clear Containers

If you are looking for more great ideas, don't forget to visit these boards on Pinterest:
Organized Kitchens
Organized Homes

How about you? When do you usually pack up Christmas? Do you wait until the New Year or pack it up before?

Thank you so much for visiting!




This post is linked to:
Inspiration Monday, The DIY Showoff, Craft-O-Maniac,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from