Wednesday 18 December 2013

Easy Last Minute Gift Card Bag or Christmas Table Favor

If you have been following my blog for any length of time, you know that I adore pretty tables and things in small little bags. I am always looking for some little  favor to jazz up a place setting or make into a tiny gift. You might remember that I shared this Christmas Favor a few weeks ago, but I wanted to share a super easy idea for a gift card OR a table favor that you could make in just a few minutes with a few supplies and a glue gun. You know that a girl and her glue gun can do a lot in a few minutes!
These small gift bags were inspired by these sweet little red burlap bags that I was dying to do something pretty with and one of our favorite treats at Christmas...Ferrero Rocher chocolates. We all love Ferrero Rocher, so it seemed like an obvious choice to create a small gift using  this delightful chocolate treat.

Supplies:
Small red burlap bags (I got mine at Micheals)
Decorative picks with greenery & berries
Tags
Ferrero Rocher chocolates (3-4 per bag)
Glue gun
The How-To:
1. Fill bags with 3-4 chocolates (and gift card, if using) 
2.Close bag and tie on tag.
3.. Select small spring of greenery and a berry and attach to bag with glue gun.

That's it! You can also have some fun playing around...making each bag a little different. 
For this bag, I used some white frosted greenery.
And this project is very budget-friendly too, which is always a plus for our pocket books at this time of year!
And last year, I used Ferrero Rocher Chocolates to make favors bags for our New Years Eve party which you can see more of HERE.
Thank you so much for visiting me!
I hope you are getting to close to having all of your Christmas projects done!

Thank you so much to Ferrero Rocher Canada for providing the chocolates for this fun Christmas project! We love Ferrero Rocher Chocolates!


This post is linked to:
All Things Christmas Link Party,Inspire Me Please I'm Lovin ItInspiration Gallery, The Party BunchLink Party Palooza,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from