Monday 30 December 2013

Top 10 Posts for 2013

So as we get ready to welcome a new year, I am taking some time to reflect on the most popular posts of 2013. I absolutely had a phenomenal year this year in terms of blogging opportunities, and I can only thank YOU, my readers, for making all of this possible with your kindness, visits, comments and encouragement! I thank you from the very bottom of my heart for everything that you have given to me as a reader! You are all so special and I want you to know how much I appreciate you!

As I look back over my posts for 2013, I see a healthy mix of creative ideas, organizing projects, recipes and handmade gift ideas were the most popular. That makes me happy because I love mixing things up here at Echoes of Laughter!

Here are the top 10 for 2013:


So please tell me, do you have a favourite project from 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from