Monday 27 January 2014

Valentine's Treat Bags

Hi everyone! I am so happy to be here to share this cute little treat bag project with you! I had so much fun making these this weekend with one of my favourite things ever....felt hearts. They can turn any plain project into something beautiful. These darling bags would make a great gift for any special sweetie for Valentine's day. And whatever goes inside can be limitless... small cookies, kisses, a gift card, gum...whatever your heart desires.
To make these cute treat bags, only a few supplies are needed that can be picked up at most local stores.
And any colour combination of red and pink will look wonderful.
Here is what I used:

Red heart ribbon {Dollarama $1.00}
Kisses stamp {Micheals $1.50}
Burlap bags {Michaels, 2 for $1.50}
Felt hearts {Target, $1.00 for a bag}
Black ink pad {a few years old, forget where I purchased it}
Pink & red  cardstock 

The first thing I always make before starting any project are the tags. I simply cut strips of cardstock and then stamped them with the 'Kisses' stamp in black ink.
The $1.50 baskets at Michaels are a great place to pick up rubbers stamps. I always pick up a few whenever I see things that I like.

 And then I attach the felt hearts to the burlap bags.
  They are stick-on, and once the paper is peeled off, they stick really well to the burlap bags.
And then some treats are placed inside.
The last step is to tie up the bags with ribbon and tags.
You could use the same tags for all of the bags, as I have done, or you could switch it up with different tags too!
And there you have....adorable treat bags which are simple & sweet assemble and wonderful to give!

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Looking for more Valentine's Ideas? Follow my Pinterest board here:



This post is linked to:
The Sunday Showcase, Sunday Best Showcase, Home Stories A To ZThe DIY Dreamer I'm Lovin' It The Inspiration Gallery,   Kitchen Fun & Craft Party,  Inspire Me Please,The Party BunchLink Party PaloozaMonday FundayThat DIY PartyOur Sunday Best ShowcaseCraft-O-ManiacBlock PartyTip Me Tuesday,  Time To SparkleTake A Look TuesdayTuesday Talent ShowGingersnap CraftsSavvy Southern Style, It's OverflowingThe ScoopOne Project At A Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from