Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sweetheart Munchie Mix +Free Printable Tag

If you are looking for a quick and easy somethin' somethin' to make for a gift for Valentine's Day....I have just the thing for you...Sweetheart Munchie Mix.This mix is a delicious blend of sweet, salty, crunchy and chocolatey. It's heaven I tell ya! The best part...no baking skills required!
And I even created a cute little tag to go with it so that it's perfect for gift-giving!
This mix is so easy...it can be whipped together in under 10 minutes. You can also pop the popcorn or buy the popcorn...whatever you prefer.
Sweetheart Munchie Mix 

To Gather:
2-3 cups popcorn
2-3 cups Chex cereal
1 1/2 cup Smarties Valentine's Mix or other chocolate coated candy
1 1/2 cups melted milk chocolate {I use melting wafers from Bulk Barn because they are so easy to melt in the microwave and the chocolate tastes good.}

To Make:
1. Spread out popcorn and Chex cereal on a large cookie sheet.
2. Drizzle with melted chocolate. And go crazy if you like...the more the better in my book!
3. Sprinkle Smarties Valentine Mix all over the mixture. Let melted chocolate dry. Then break up mix, leaving chunks cause they are the yummiest to eat! 
And if you would love to bag this up for some sweethearts in your life, I have made a tag that can be printed off and attached to the Munchie Mix with a little ribbon.

 Sweetheart Munchie Mix Printable HERE.
This mix is my favourite. I cannot keep my fingers out of it. 
It even makes a very good dinner....not that I would do that or anything.
Just sayin'.

Thank you so much for visiting me!

Looking for more Valentine's ideas? Check out my Pinterest board here:

Sharing with: Inspire Me Please, I'm Lovin' It, Kitchen Fun & Crafty Friday Party, The Inspiration Gallery, The Party BunchTatertots and JelloLink Party PaloozaIt's OverflowingMonday Funday Linky Party, Craft-O-Maniac, Our Sunday Best, The ScoopOne Project At A TimeTake A Look Tuesday,  Tuesday Talent ShowTip Me TuesdayTime To Sparkle,  Wow Me Wednesday, The DIY Dreamer, Savvy Southern Style,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from