Monday 3 March 2014

14 Beautiful Paint Projects for Spring

Follow on Bloglovin
Spring is the time when I start dreaming about using paint to make things beautiful again. 
Over the winter, with lots of time spent indoors because of the cold, I start to notice what little pieces of furniture or decor items could be freshened up with a great new coat of paint. 
I have spray paint and leftover paint cans in all sorts of colours and I love looking at my collection and playing a game of match this to that with colours. 
It's so fun to re-imagine how things would look wearing a new coat of paint. So I have rounded up some really awesome paint projects to help get us all inspired to be creative with paint. I hope you find something that inspires you!
Now to get started, how about these $1 buckets from the dollar store that I made over with spray paint?
One of my favourite projects ever!


Which project really inspired you?
I know that I have 2 nightstands that I want to paint. And a picture frame. And hutch. And...
My list goes on because I have so many fun colours I want to try!

Thank you so much for visiting me!

Follow on Bloglovin

Linkin' up with:
 The Party Bunch, HomeStories A to Z Tutorials & Tips Party, The Sunday Showcase, Take A Look Tuesday, Home Stories A to Z, Gingersnap Crafts, Tip Me Tuesday, Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons, Inspiration Gallery,  Inspire Me PleaseTatertots and Jello, Link Party Palooza, Super Saturday, Block PartyOur Sunday BestThe Scoop, The DIY Dreamer,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from