Friday 20 June 2014

5 Tips To Create A Glamping Kitchen +9 Great Camping Projects

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello sweet friends! We are excited because school`s almost out and that means it`s time for camping! We love camping and have been camping with our children for years. 
It`s one of our favourite ways to spend time together, bond and get ``unplugged``. 
You may remember that in the past I have shared my 10 best recipes and tips for organizing a camping trip, and 20 yummy tin foil pouch recipes too. I have also discussed how I organize our camping kitchen, but not I want to take things up a notch and tell you that the great outdoors doesn`t mean you have to feel like a cave woman! There a few things you can do to create a cute little glamorous outdoor kitchen that makes you feel just peachy keen!
 You have to know that when we camp, we `tent`. We don`t own a trailer or anything fancy. We have always camped in tents with sleeping bags. But, however, I am able to enjoy `glamping` because my husband purchased this little adorable outdoor kitchen for us from Canadian Tire about 5 years ago. It wasn`t very expensive, but it was worth every penny and it folds into a small duffel bag. I love our glamping kitchen because it helps keep us so organized so I don`t feel like I`m loosing my mind looking for things and setting up things. You can read more about this adorable kitchen HERE.
 Another thing you can do to help make things more homey is to pick up some pretty flowers from a local farmer's market and put them into a jar or can for the picnic table. It`s adds a teeny-weeny dose of pretty. {A very kind reader reminded me to share with you to remember not to pick wildflowers in provincial, state, or national parks. They are often protected species and it is illegal as well!}
I also love storing all of the things we use in carousels and holders. They help me feel organized when it comes time for meals and I`m not searching around looking for things. {I found the condiment holder and the napkin/plate holder at Target last year.}
And colourful straws are great to have on hand for drinks when friends drop by to visit.
And don't be afraid to pull out the mis-matched plastic plates and napkins! I love mis-matched....it lends a great country feel! Cultery thrown into a small bucket works well too.
And that, my friends, are my 5 tips for making your camping trip just a little more glamorous!

And don't forget to visit these posts:
10 Best Camping Tips & Recipes
And check out my Camping Board on Pinterest....which is full of ideas too! 
Happy Camping!



Follow on Bloglovin
This post is linked to:
 Tatertots and Jello, Link Party Palooza,  Monday FundayTime To Sparkle,

No comments:

Post a Comment

that give mcdonalds coupons and 
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from